Shop owner loses legs in blast, 3 hurt

Kanpur: A 22-year-old welding store owner misplaced his each legs, whilst 3 others suffered critical accidents when gas cylinder in a welding store exploded in New Transport Nagar in Panki house of the city on Monday.

According to police, a blast took place in a gas welding store of 1 Sonu of Bhau Singh village.


Four other people including the shop owner-Sonu and 3 others suffered essential wounds in the incident. Sonu was once rushed to Lala Lajpat Rai clinic, whilst 3 others have been admitted to a non-public clinic.


“Sonu, welding store owner misplaced his each legs, whilst 3 others including a 19-year-old girl recognized as Moni, Jacky and Awdhesh, who have been standing close by the shop, sustained essential accidents. Further investigations are underneath means in this regard,” stated SHO Panki further.


Shop owner loses legs in blast, 3 hurt Shop owner loses legs in blast, 3 hurt Reviewed by kailash soni on February 12, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.