50-yr-old charred to death in Gzb fire mishap

GHAZIABAD: A 50-year-old man was charred to loss of life in a fire mishap in Ved Vihar Colony of Loni the town, officers said Sunday.

"An electric short circuit in the ground floor of the multi-storeyed building caused the fire. Seven bikes parked there caught fire and soon their fuel tanks exploded. The fire spread to 24 flats in the building," said DIG Upendra Agarwal.

Most citizens within the development escaped the conflagration through leaping onto adjoining terraces, police said adding total property loss was yet to be estimated.


They said most of the family goods within the affected homes had been destroyed, together with electronic home equipment.


Sunil Sagar, a taxi driver, who bought his flat 4 months ago, died within the hearth. His son Rohit, hired in a Courier Company, sustained serious burn injuries. Rohit is present process treatment at GTB Hospital


At the time of mishap, Sagar's spouse Lata, who's a nurse, had long gone for paintings. Their 18-year-old daughter Nikita left for Mukund Pur Colony in Delhi to stay with her married sister Nancy.


Legal action shall be initiated in opposition to the builders for now not adhering to the hearth safety norms, the DIG Agarwal added.
50-yr-old charred to death in Gzb fire mishap 50-yr-old charred to death in Gzb fire mishap Reviewed by kailash soni on January 14, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.