School van catches fire in Padra

Vadodara: Children studying at a school in Padra had a slim get away when a school van went up in flames on Friday.

The van that used to be sporting school kids stopped in the premises of D D Patel Sharda High School compound in morning. Minutes after the children got down, the van suddenly stuck fireplace. The school witnessed some worried moments as the scholars rushed out.


Fire brigade workforce were referred to as to the spot and they doused the fireplace inside half-an-hour. Though the explanation in the back of the fireplace is yet to be ascertained, fireplace officials said that shot circuit in the vehicle may have led to the accident.


School van catches fire in Padra School van catches fire in Padra Reviewed by kailash soni on December 08, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.