India posts 50th mth of double digit air travel growth

MUMBAI: India crossed a milestone in October when for a document fifty straight months its domestic passenger traffic clocked a double-digit expansion, in line with International Air Transport Association (IATA) data released on Thursday. In October, India posted a 15% expansion in domestic passenger traffic compared to the same month remaining yr.


However, India has an extended strategy to move. Of all the passengers around the world who boarded a flight in 2017, global passengers accounted for 64%, while domestic passengers made up for the remaining 36%. Out of the 36%, India had only one.4 % share in world domestic passenger. US had the best share at over 14 %, followed by means of China at nine %, showed IATA data


But when one appears to be like only at October 2018 passenger traffic expansion percentages, China, India and Russia lead all markets with double-digit expansion charges. IATA is a global airways’ trade frame that represents 290 airways or about 82 % world air traffic.


While the 15 % Indian domestic passenger traffic expansion of October 2018 was a slowdown from 19.6% in September, the sturdy upward trend in traffic remains in place, mentioned the IATA passenger traffic expansion file for the month of October.


India posts 50th mth of double digit air travel growth India posts 50th mth of double digit air travel growth Reviewed by kailash soni on December 07, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.