80 hospitalized after consuming pork at wedding feast

IMPHAL: At least 80 other people fell sick on Friday after eating pork at a wedding ceremonial dinner in Thoubal district, about 30 kms clear of the state capital, officials stated.

The villagers of Waithou Chiru had fed on pork last night on the ceremonial dinner following which they complained of vomiting and dysentery.


All of them had been admitted to Thoubal District Hospital on Friday afternoon. Doctors stated the cause of their sickness was once meals poisoning.
80 hospitalized after consuming pork at wedding feast 80 hospitalized after consuming pork at wedding feast Reviewed by kailash soni on October 05, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.