Construction worker electrocuted

TIRUPUR: A 30-year-old guy used to be electrocuted at a development web site within the town on Friday.

The victim, K Rangasamy of Manapparai in Trichy district, had migrated to the buck town a couple of years ago, police resources said. “He used to be staying at Kattabomman Nagar along side his family. He unintentionally got here in contact with a are living twine all over work on the development web site. Though he used to be rushed to the Tirupur Government Hospital, he used to be declared as introduced dead,” a police officer said.


Tirupur north police have registered a case. Further investigation is on. TNN


Construction worker electrocuted Construction worker electrocuted Reviewed by kailash soni on February 26, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.